Read Light Plane Maintenance's review of the Tempest Filter
- Proven full size design, in use for over 30 years.
- Magnetic, secondary filtration system, attracts steel particles too small to be caught in the filter media.
- Full can thickness: 0.019".
- Base plate thickness: 0.187". Competition thickness: 0.156".
- Burst pressure 700 psi. Competition burst pressure 500 psi.
- Media size: 311 sq in. Competition media size: 290 sq in.
- Leaf spring technology for lateral stability of filter pack.
- Powder coated finish for durability.
- Bypass relief valve TCM spec 12-14 psi.
- Convenient six pack.
including the importance of the thicker can and base plate and higher burst pressure for TCM IO-520 series engines.
Dont' know your part number? View the Tempest Application Guide.